Call of the Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Ceremony

Go down

Warrior Ceremony Empty Warrior Ceremony

Post  Blizzardstar Sat May 12, 2012 5:32 am

Warrior

Leader: "I, [insert leader's name here] leader of [insert Clan name here], call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. [He/She] has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. [insert apprentice's name here], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Apprentice: "I do."

Leader: "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. [insert apprentice's name here], from this moment you will be known as [insert apprentice's new warrior name here]. StarClan honors your [insert two qualities of the warrior here (ex. bravery, strength, etc.)], and we welcome you as a full warrior of [insert Clan name here]."

The Leader will then lean down to touch their nose between the apprentice's ears, the apprentice will respond with a respectful lick to the shoulder and after Leader removes nose, goes to stand by their mentor's side. After the Clan has been dismissed, the newly appointed warrior goes to sit in the middle of the camp clearing, remaining silent until dawn when another warrior relieves them.
Blizzardstar
Blizzardstar
Admin

https://wegotwarriorspirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down