Call of the Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Forest

2 posters

Go down

Into the Forest Empty Into the Forest

Post  Lightfall Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Cat's Name: Dapple
Age(In moons): 6 moons
Clan: (Kittypet)
Position: N/A
Appearance(at least a paragraph;5+ sentences): Dapple is a creamy color with brown spots. The spots are like light coming through he trees, shinning on her fur. Dapple has bright green eyes, matching her collar. She also has a fluffy, dark brown tail, and brown spots around her eyes. Dapple then has white paws.
Personality(at least a paragraph;5+ sentences): Dapple is energetic, and very curious. She prefers to explore, and be alone. Dapple loves the outdoors, and nature, because of it's beauty. She usually gets annoyed around other cats, and with her owners, quickly. Dapple is also shy, when around cats she doesn't know.
History(at least a paragraph;5+ sentences): Dapple was removed from her family at a young age, causing her to like being alone. She was moved across the country, away from her farm. The kids she lives with now are young and loud, so Dapple tends to run of, and explore. One of the neighboring cats, Toby, tries to be friendly, and Dapple has learned to like him, despite her disliking other cats.. Dapple has been eyeing he forest for a while now, waiting to make her first move.
Roleplay Example(at least a paragraph;5+ sentences): Dapple rolled in the grass, catching a glance of the forest from time to time. She fluffed out her ruffled fur as Toby came up behind her, and smiled at his familiar black tabby coat.
"Hi Dapple!" Toby sat down next to her.
"I told you not to sneak up on me like that!" Dapple smiled.
"I see you're eyeing the forest again." Toby looked out to the distant trees across the big, flat rock.
"Well I'm dying to know whats in there." Dapple stood up. "Wanna' go in with me?"
"Are you nuts! That's dangerous, and of course I'm coming!" Toby stood up smiling. "Who would miss out on that?"
"On three. 1...2...3!" Dapple shot out across the flat rock, Toby on her heels.
"What happened to go?" He shouted, laughing.
"I said three!" Dapple smiled back at him. Dapple turned her gaze back to the trees, only to find a monster coming down the road, to the side of them. "Toby, look out!" She screamed, jumping to the side, rolling down the grassy hill.
Dapple got up and looked at the road. Nothing was there. "Toby!" She screamed.
"What?"
Dapple turned around to see Toby coming towards her, his pelt covered in dirt. "You're alive!" Dapple ran up to him, and nudged his shoulder. "I thought you were dead." She smiled at him.
"I almost was." He laughed. "Come on, lets go!" He bolted down the grassy hill, heading for the trees.
"Wait for me!" Dapple ran to catch up to her friend.
Lightfall
Lightfall

Back to top Go down

Into the Forest Empty Re: Into the Forest

Post  silverheart Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Silverheart stalked through the forest scarily close to the twoleg area. She tasted the air and a sweet scent met her. Kittypets in the forest! The silver she-cat followed the scent ready to pounce.
silverheart
silverheart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum